Thursday, July 05, 2007

earbud casualty

i accidentally left part of my ear bud cord underneath my laptop while my laptop was on. mac laptops are known for their super hot batteries - i can never place my laptop on bare skin for long periods of time. therefore the cord melted! as you know, i'm very attached to my gadgets. this includes accessories! i was so bummed to find out i ruined my earbuds this morning. lucky for me my bro jon let me have his! the same type of ear buds, just an older model. hooray for having great little bros!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

1 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did not know that about Macs! That's crazy! (the photos, I mean)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home