Tuesday, January 16, 2007

had a bad day

early conf call went unexpectedly without the person who is training me since she didn't tell anyone she wasn't coming in until later. made a mistake at work which was really stupid, i should have caught it, but it was fixed in time. parents were 45 min late to see the condo i was going to bid on and they even showed up at work first looking for me and i wasn't there obviously. great... bf tells me that there is a pic we took this weekend that is my worst pic ever because i look chubby. he's just being honest, but still. i was already having a bad day! not that he doesn't love me or that he thinks i'm actually fat, it was just a bad angle. then parents are pressuring me on my future plans with marriage, lawrence, housing plans...

work, house stuff, finances, parents, organizing obligations have all been stressing me out. stirr stuff is planned for tomorrow but an event has moved a week so i have to resend emails. work is super super busy, i'm doing bus dev calls more indepth now and will work more closely with negotiations. however i still don't feel like work is smooth sailing yet and am still on a steep learning curve. this bothers me. i'm not used to struggling to learn things for so long. three months! there are so many details involved with patents that i'm still learning.

*breathe*

one thing at a time

i've decided the best thing to do now is to take something off my plate. it's just too much right now. i'll continue looking for a house but i'm not going to put a bid on the place i had my eye on. it's just too much to do in a short time. with everything else going on, it's a sign that it's not the right one.

5 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, you wanna read about a bad day? Go to my site, click on the sidebar to get to Bat's blog, and read his latest entry entitled "You know you wanna be me" or something like that. You'd feel better. :)

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger melsybo said...

whoa. haha. i read bat's entry. i didn't know nuts itch that much. hahahaha. def made me feel better. thanks cindy and bat!

i agreed with him. after a bad day, the only way to go is up. so at least there is comfort in knowing that.

 
At 10:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, you probably saw my comment to him about eating lunch alone now! haha! I'm still dying to know WHY his nuts were itching, tho.

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger baconandeggs said...

FWIW:
http://biz.yahoo.com/cnnm/070118/011807_condo_prices_reveal_trends.html?.v=1&.pf=real-estate

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger baconandeggs said...

the URL was too long,
http://tinyurl.com/2mwwow

 

Post a Comment

<< Home