Friday, December 01, 2006

good friends

i carpooled with hunny today and he has a team building event until 8pm today. so i'm sitting in my office waiting for him. i suppose i could have tried to go to mike's bday dinner. however my back started hurting since it's that time of the month and i really don't feel like socializing with a bunch of people right now. but i don't mind socializing with close friend. i told diana my predicament of being stuck at work until 8 and she is heading over right now so we can meet up before she heads off to dinner at 7:15! and she's also giving me a voucher for 30% off at BR since i told her i will be shopping with hunny tomorrow. diana is the bestest!!:D

3 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww, she's rescued me many times before, too. usually when I'm lost and she mapquests me out of the situation from her office.

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger diana said...

glad that i was able to help - and sorry for not having the coupon w me. the 30% savings went to waste since i didn't buy anything.

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger melsybo said...

oh it turned out one of LC's friends had a coupon anyways so i still got 30% off. hehe. besides, it was better just to chat with drinks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home