Monday, November 27, 2006

black friday

my brother's friends asked "are your mom and your sister waking up really really early for all the friday sales?" my brother's response was "heck no, do you know my sister? my sister is sleeping!" haha...

my brother and parents however did make it out for some early sales. since my brother had some friends who were waiting in line at best buy since 11pm the previous evening, they were first in line. my parents and jon joined the line at 4:30AM. crazy! however my parents ran into the store when it opened, and ran around comparing which product had a better deal. they did this for over and hour...and ended up not buying anything. hahaha!!! but they did end up getting a price match for a 48' LCD TV they just bought and saved a few hundred dollars. only my parents...well, actually jon woke up early also and didn't buy anything either!

i sure enjoyed sleeping in. hahaha....

1 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Blogger Jane Lee said...

Sony 46" XBR2

 

Post a Comment

<< Home