Thursday, February 14, 2008

happy valentines day!

i love getting flowers. i know it's a waste of money, i know they will die, i know i'm bad with changing the water so they last longer. i don't care, i just love getting flowers! hunny sent me a bouquet of stargazers. they are just a bunch of buds right now but i'm sure they will bloom soon.

valentines day is my favorite day. of course it would be for such a sappy sap like me. but it didn't used to be this way. in high school people would pay a dollar for valentine flowers to be delivered to your classroom. they were only carnations and nothing fancy, but i always wanted to get one! each and every time the delivery person was at the door, i would hope and hope one of the flowers would be for me. when i finally did get flowers, they were from my friends and not from a boy. not that i didn't love my friends for sending them to me, but i so wanted to get a flower from a boy! of course it could have helped if i actually talked to boys at the time...i was scared of talking to boys.

sigh...i'm so glad i'm not in high school anymore. and i'm so glad i finally had a bf in college! and i'm so glad hunny always sends me flowers on special days. :) lemonade hunny

2 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lemonade? I thought it's supposed to be olive juice.

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger melsybo said...

haha...well lemonade sounds much tastier than olive juice. but that's a cute one! it's an inside joke because one time he said "i love u" and i thought he said lemonade. my ears don't work. =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home