Friday, January 25, 2008

incompetence at kinko's

why does it take you so long to figure out what to do with my psd file mr. kinko's guy? why is it so hard to figure out how to create a sign that is 4 by 12 inches? why does it take you over an HOUR to do this?!!! why oh why??!!

last time i went i spent 2 hours. this time - after spending 30 minutes of him giving me excuses that he's running behind and doesn't have time to do my small signs - i ended up just learning how to do it myself in the self help station. it's not as good quality compared to the industrial strength laminating machine that they had but it saved me probably an hour of hassling with stupid kinko's guy. ugh.....

1 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Blogger EL213 said...

that's how I felt today at the Oakland Permit Center, except that's my tax payer money at work. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home