Tuesday, August 30, 2005

rain rain go away!!!!

rain is bringin me down. it's been raining almost non-stop since i got back to pitts. i dunno why but it always seems that rainy days just suck up all my energy. all i want to do is hide in bed and sleep. i'm back to wearing my grubby school clothes and no more cute strappy sandals. i just took the cute red polish off my toes since nobody is going to see them anyways with all this rain.

the rain is from the hurricane in lousiana. crazy stuff, all the damage out there. my heart goes out to those families who have lost loved ones or have lost their homes. if i had any money, i would donate it to them. mebbe i can donate like 10 bux to a relief fund?

classes started. so far my fav classes are Managing Intellectual Capital and Interpersonal Negotiations. My least fav is Game. blah...that game class is gonna be a big black hole that sucks up all my time. it's worth 2 classes because well...it's that much work. :-p

let the sleepless nights begin...

2 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Blogger Jane Lee said...

When you trace back all the past disasters' fund, you won't ever give money to any government organizations. They cannot be trusted. Sandy's mom brought up the discussion last week when we went for healthy dancing class. She said all the money somehow disappeared before they actually got to the end users.

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Jane Lee said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home