Wednesday, August 17, 2005

banyan

met up with hunny's friends for dinner on tuesday nite at this malaysian/singaporean place. they are so sweet! they knew P and I were leaving for school so they wanted to see us all together before we left. i'm always so touched by how nice and welcoming hunny's friends are to me. there were so many people however that i had to migrate down the table to talk to everyone. janey got her braces off! and tony finally finished his MBA. he was doing a part time program so it's been 3 long years. i don't think i'd every be able to commit myself to a three year program while working. going full time is hard enough! but the nice thing is that his company paid for it all. he works at lockheed i think. perhaps if my company paid for it all, i'd rethink the whole part time MBA thing. but oh well. it's a dif experience. mebbe i'll try for a part time masters if my company will pay for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home