Thursday, August 04, 2005

lady of leisure

my last day of my internship was last friday. so i've been waking up late, taking dips in the pool in the middle of the day, catching up on my reading and tv watching. today i think i'm going to play some piano. see if i can learn a difficult song today.

one of the benefits of having all this free time is that i can now do lunches with all these people i haven't seen in a long time. yesterday i met up with peter and michelle. my old boss and coworker from appstream. these people showed me how real recruiting should be done. good recruiters and HR should be responsive and actually CARE! in every other company i've worked for since, the recruiters were sloppy, lazy and just didn't care about the job at all. working with people like that just pisses me off. =P bah...happy thoughts...happy thoughts.

it's such a nice day outside today. i'm gonna go for a run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home