Friday, August 12, 2005

the house

my fav restaurant. at first i was going to meet up there with only diana and cindy. but then my bro and his friend christine wanted to join too. oh man what a riot. jon is always a character and my friends love it when he joins with anything. other people seem to think that's so strange that i invite my baby bro to things. haha. we're cool like that.

dinner was full of good food and loud, jovial conversation. we ordered a whole mess of food - let's see if i can remember. tempura battered softshell crab, chicken liver and mixed green salad, oysters, sea bass (my ABSOLUT FAV), kobe beef, rib eye (i really liked that one also). we also had a great pinot noir from sonoma. the name just can't seem to stick in my head. canto something? diana, help me out on this one. the wine was really really good, i need to check out where to buy it. lastly we shared a peach pudding thing and the chocolate cake.

after dinner we kinda split up and me, diana and cindy went to this other jazz bar in NB. just chatted bout girl stuff. sometimes i still can't believe how much we've all changed since HS. and yet, some things never change at all. i feel really lucky to have the girl friends that i have. carrie bradshaw ain't got nuthin on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home