Monday, March 12, 2007

flu and cold - everyone is getting sick!

everyone is either getting sick, sick, or was sick and recovering. almost everyone i know has contracted a really bad cold or flu this season. i've been stuffing myself with vitamins and washing my hands constantly to stay healthy. i almost thought i got that nasty stomach virus jon had last week. luckily i barely ate anything and let a slight fever burn it out of me in 1.5 days. i was almost going to get a prescription of tamilflu since i was feeling achy. just talked to diana last nite and she feels like she is coming down with something.

i've been doing a good job of staying healthy so far. getting enough sleep, exercising, taking my vitamins, washing my hands constantly. hopefully i escape the major illness this season!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home