Friday, February 16, 2007

doo dee dooo dooo dooooo

there is some shop or office close to my office that plays the same short musical tones over and over and over. it's faint, but i can hear it. i swear, sometimes i hear those tones in my dreams. it's better than the other office here that keeps having birds trying to fly into the window. over and over you hear (bang, bang). you would think the bird would learn...but no. it's the same bird who keeps trying to fly into the glass.


oh happy belated vday! i hope you all had a nice romantic night out. hunny sent over two dozen red roses to my office and then took me out to dish dash for dinner. :D people were asking why we didn't decide to go to some fancy place to eat. i guess we could have, but i felt like just something chill. i've been in that mood a lot lately whenever we are alone since all the other times we are out at bdays, baby showers, etc - there are a lot of people.

3 Comments:

At 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm totally with you there. For v-day I'd rather spend time with my loved one where we can hear each other and enjoy each other's company, instead of standing in a crowd waiting for our table so we can pay exorbitant prices for prix fixe food, shouting over other people's voices.

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger melsybo said...

actually for me it depends on my mood. i definitely like fine dining. however i think lately we've been going out a lot and with large groups - so i wanted to do something chill and low maintenance.

 
At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've found that fine food any non-celebratory day (i.e. not new year's, vday, mother's day, etc) costs less than special occasions for the same food.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home