Tuesday, October 10, 2006

i heart hunny

inquiring minds would like to know...

yes hunny and i are back together. :) it's been maybe a month now, right after labor day i think. he had sent me a card that said he was "holding out his arms to me, waiting for me to take his hands again" so we can be together again. i didn't respond to the card right away, i had still wanted more time. but has he patiently waited for me to be sure...his patience and caring heart won me over. ultimately, i feel we really are prefect for eachother. thankfully, the break made him realize that i'm perfect for him as well. the break actually brought us a lot closer and took the relationship to a new level. nowadays, rarely will a day go by that he doesn't say he loves me. from the look in his eyes, i know he does. i love him too...

3 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you guys make the first successful "break." Other "trial breaks" I know about only means an easy let-down prelude to a breakup.

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger melsybo said...

yah i'm so glad that the break was successful! a couple people told me it was a bad idea because it feels like an ultimatum. however i think we overcame that because i told him that i didn't care to be married tomorrow, i just wanted to know it was something we were moving towards within a few years. and i let him know that i wasn't mad at him, i'd rather he take the time to really think it through. i think if things had ended in an argument, then break - we probably would not have been able to resolve things.

 
At 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's only an ultimatum if it's "marry me or it's over," not, "Why don't you get back to me on that?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home