Wednesday, September 27, 2006

the office

i've started my new job! i LOVE IT! even though it hasn't been that long, i've hit the ground running. started analyzing a patent on my first day and getting a list of business dev calls. yesterday's meeting consisted of talking about various social networks. how cool is that!!?? i do that for fun with friends at networking events. and now i get paid to talk about those things??!! they also need someone to pitch ideas to VC. that's wayyy cool too! and if we decide the technology is interesting, we may acquire the company to turn it around. yay!

i've been trying to figure out a good commute. 85 is always so congested! tomorrow i'll try going up 280 and exiting magdelena. that will take me to el camino. btw i love my office! it's right on castro, it's nice and modern, and i get my own huge office! also free arizona green teas and cliff bars. hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home