Tuesday, August 29, 2006

joy and elation!

my baby is fixed! new suspension, new brakes, changed oil and transmission fluid, new bearings, new water pump, changed various belts. cost me a pretty penny, but i'm sooooo happy. she drives like new! and those lamo dealership people....many years back i took my car in while under warantee complaining about a rattle. they said it was related to my fold down seats and couldn't be fixed. turns out it was related to the suspension! pisses me off that rattle could have been fixed so long ago. and my brother has already replaced my suspension before (due to him having an accident in my car, not my fault) and the rattle was still there. now the rattle is completely gone and it rides like a dream. happy happy joy joy!!!!

*doing the peanut butta jelly dance*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home