Monday, September 11, 2006

cough cough cough

i've had this annoying cough for over a month. dad keeps saying it's allergies so i haven't gone to the doc. but after vegas it got a whole lot worse so i went to the doc today. the smoke was really irritating me and making me cough more. ugh. after seeing the doc, turns out it's my asthma and i needed new asthma meds. i also got a round of antibiotics just in case it's something viral on top of my asthma. however when the doc listened to my lungs, he said there wasn't much liquid there, and my breath test showed i didn't have much lung capacity - indicating bronchoconstriction. so now i'm supposed to use my inhaler 3 times a day, i normally only use it before i work out. and i got another steroidal drug - advair. this better work!!! i've stopped running for two weeks and i need to get started again so i can make it for my half marathon. i'm not going to start running again until i've at least finished my antibiotics. luckily one round is only 5 days.

asthma sucks

2 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yesterday, at Sports Authority, I saw that Gel shoe you recommended. $120! I bought $20 Thurlos running socks instead.

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger melsybo said...

i got mine on sale online for 89 bux. hehe. i only try them on in the store. then buy them online. you get much better deals....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home