Monday, January 23, 2006

entrepreneurial blood

i've recently had the perfect start up opportunity basically drop right into my lap. two engineers need a business person. both are decently business savvy but i could still provide a lot of guidance. it's involving areas in which i feel i have a lot of knowledge and connections. pharmacogenetics, molecular diagnostics, drug discovery tools. right up my alley. i've started my own company before. i've everything from recruiting, sales, to engineering. is it possible that all that was to prepare me for this moment? to start with i think i'll do some business competitions with them and see how that goes. start making some connections. i'm pretty excited about working on it.

at the same time, i was also very excited about some possible ft possibilities with some large biotechs. very different i know, but both very new to me. i suppose i'll just help out for now until i have to start working. if i can get funding, things could change.

let's see how deep the rabbit hole goes. my brother may have some friendly competition. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home