Tuesday, January 10, 2006

be a man!

not sure if you guys have heard of russell peters. he's the indian comedian that does impressions of chinese people really well. "be a man!" hahaha. my roommates were the ones that showed me a video clip of him. hilarious! sandily and i get to go see him saturday nite! and then sunday i'm off back to pittsburgh. not to worry, i'll spend time with hunny and my family over the weekend before i leave also.

brrrrr...i'm so cold. even though it's not raining, outside is so chilly! i'm huddled under my bed as i type this. underneath a huge down comforter.

skin - my skin has been totally great ever since i've been home. i'm still returning the proactiv stuff since i stopped using it. my dad gave me this other stuff that works better. cleocin. also i've been sleeping a lot and been force fed some chinese herbal pill things every day by my dad. i've also been eating really good food. so the combination of all of the above has totally cleared up my skin. let's hope it stays this way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home