Thursday, December 08, 2005

my hunny is the bestest

hunny just got a new job! he got a huge raise and the new company is doing very well. great technology with good people. he just started his first week there. since he was so important for the work he was doing at his old company, they wanted to keep him on as a contracter. so he works at his new company during the day and then does contracting at night. so hardworking! hopefully he is able to help them hire a new person on soon so he doesn't get too worn out with two jobs.

my hunny is such a good person...
he felt so bad to give his two week notice to his old company. he's been agonizing for months on wether to leave his old company or not. he's become friends with his boss there and has been given a lot of decision making responsibility so he felt like he was abandoning his responsibility to the company. generally most other people wouldn't think twice about getting a huge raise (as in 20%) and they would leave their company in a second. he has such a caring heart that is always looking out for his friends and family.

most of you know about my ex. he treated me like a princess, took me out to eat at fancy restaurants, took me travelling around the world, gave me fancy jewelry, understood the little things i appreciated and was always doing things like making me cd's of my favorite songs and sending me little notes...
but yet my heart didn't open up to him. although he treated me well, i always felt that he was not a generous and caring person deep down with his friends and family. although he gave them material things all the time, he didn't give his caring and personal attention as freely. he said that it was because he loved me so much that i occupied his thoughts all the time. and so he put me first before everyone else. but i believe that you should never make others feel like they are loved less even though your love for someone else grows. it is always important to spend time with your friends and family...

before i met hunny, i had a long laundry list of things i looked for in a sig other. although having a good heart was on the top of the list, i don't think i really knew what that meant. a truly caring person will always have the other's best interest in mind...and never want or expect anything in return.

1 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, Blogger baconandeggs said...

roger that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home