Monday, January 30, 2006

busy bee

i'm a busy bee yet again. winter break was a nice vacation. did absolutely nothing but fun stuff like hang out with my family, hunny and eat good food with friends. (ok well i did do a few company visits but it didn't require much more than driving around and talking to people) i recounted the classes i'm taking. i thought i was only taking 6. instead i'm taking 7. not all of them are hard of course. three of them are semester long which means that i don't have to worry about finals at the same time as my other classes. the surprising thing is i really like all of them. so that makes things much more pleasant. i'm not stressed at all - as indicated with my skin, no breakouts since winter break. three of the classes are evening classes, which means that they only meet once a week.

other things on my to do list:
-revise bplan for company
-revise presentation
-email more panelists for VC panel
-email and apply to more companies
-schedule meeting to transition the VC club-make sure new officers attend the budget meeting
-set up next month's events
-HW for biomaterials
-HW for biomedical engineering
-email CRO's to visit and discuss business idea
-go to health services and get a check up

i've been wheezing a lot due to my allergy to mold and have been using my inhaler almost twice a day (apparently many people develop this allergy later on in life). i can feel my passageways are inflamed. i've also had a couple dizzy spells the last couple of days which have scared me a little. of course i've also been working out a lot lately which has put some strain on my body. i'm going to see if i can get a walk in appt tomorrow!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home