Wednesday, March 30, 2005

tank tops and flip flops

spring is here! spring is here! the birds are out, i have my tank top and flop flips on, sitting on the grass enjoying the sun. to my right i hear a saxaphone playing jazz...a student practicing. to my left, a bbq is going on, students playing frisbee, hip hop playing in the background off some speakers and a laptop. the smell of bbq reminds me of the bbq's we have over the summer. then i think of the time we all soaked teddio with water balloons and super soakers for his bday. hahahaha....
the saxaphonist is done and a flute player starts to practice. i'm sitting on the lawn flipping though my notes, studying for an exam on friday.

i'm going to miss days like this when i have to start working again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home