Saturday, September 11, 2004

so fresh and so clean

yesterday night i did four loads of laundry (whites, darks, sweaters, towels/sheets) and today i just mopped the whole kitchen, the tiled entrance, and the first floor bathroom. everything is so sparkling clean!

i think the best feeling is when you sleep in freshly laundered pj's along with clean sheets. i remember one day imparticular where i had a really long day of work followed by a long day of class. i was SO tired and hungry... when i'm really busy i tend to forget to eat. when i got home my mom had a late dinner warmed for me and had just washed my sheets. on top of my clean covers were sitting some freshly washed pajamas. i've never been happier just to go to bed! i love my mom so much...i miss my family in san jose. the simple things are the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home