Saturday, September 04, 2004

apple store opens!

The first apple store in pittsburgh opened this morning at 10 (just a few minutes ago). i heard people were lining up since 2AM just to go inside! crazy huh? that's what you get with a bunch of CMU nerds i guess. haha...but i suppose i'm a nerd too since i set my alarm clock this morning to wake me up early just so i could go. keep in mind 10AM is early for me since i tend to sleep in until 11 or 12 on weekends.;)

last nite i went out clubbing with my friend NS. his wife is out visiting from NYC. such a cute couple...he is so sweet and affectionate towards her. i had a decent time with them since i do like to dance. the only sucky thing was that it was me and 3 other indian couples. NS failed to tell me that it was all couples! i think that he thought more people would go but they flaked out. it's the WORST to go out with only couples, especially a cute and affectionate one, when you're missing your BF tremendously. i ended up calling L when i got home all teary. :(

L--i miss you so much....hurry up and come over. i need lots of smooches and hugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home