Thursday, September 02, 2004

Recitation

Recitations are something strange. At UCLA we were required to sign up for discussions and generally people attended them like a class. At CMU Recitations are like Discussion sessions...only you don't have to show up if you don't feel like it. Well I have a recitation for Optimization at 6:30. Seeing as how I think this class will be the most difficult for me, i guess i'll go. hehe. I've been such a lazy bum today....rolled outta bed to get to class by 10:30. finished by 3:30. during lunchtime i just sat with some friends on the grass, with our shoes off so we could feel the grass between our toes. it feels so nice to be a student again. my brain hasn't completely turned to mush afterall!

1 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, Blogger P said...

You can skip class if you feel like it too. :)

- PassBlayer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home