Friday, April 20, 2007

tagged by cindy - 5 reasons why

i've been tagged by cindy for 5 reasons why i blog.

1) i initially started my blog when i moved to pits to start grad school. i wanted a way for me to let my family and friends know what i was up to since i didn't have the time to talk to them over the phone so much anymore.
2) i feel like after grad school i am reinventing myself again since i was in engineering before school. now i am more involved in the exciting world of start ups, biotech and tech and i want to document my journey to see how i grow and change for the better
3) at times when i'm not feeling motivated, i'll read older entries in which i was feeling more motivated and i'm ready to go again
4) i blog about restaurants so it helps me keep track of the places i really liked so i can go back to them again
5) when i'm blogging about an issue that i have, it helps me to clear my head and think reasonably

i tag warren g, john, jon, soopahviv and hydride
post 5 reasons why you blog!

4 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, #4 is a good one. I do that, too, and have gone back and used my "search" field for reference when I needed to find a particular movie or restaurant.

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Jane Lee said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Jane Lee said...

I bet it will be a great pleasure to yourself when you read your own blog 5 or 10 years down the road. I encourage you to continue blogging until your old age. Tag along some pictures may enhance more interest. You may even use blog to publish a book of your life journey in the future. It's like a picture book which reflashes a lot of memories and experiences be good or bad

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger hydride said...

crud, I just saw this. I'll write my response soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home