Monday, October 30, 2006

halloween


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


we went to albert and dave's halloween party in the Altera mansion. so fun! diana and i wore matching costumes. dom was visiting from vancouver. jon dressed up as a swat team person, will was a race car driver, dom was a hockey player and i was a cheerleader. funny thing was, someone asked diana and I if we were cheerleaders in HS. we both strongly replied "heck no!!" and we proudly exclaim "we were nerds." hahaha....
the party rocked. they set up a foam machine, laser light shows, DJ station, fog machine and had tons of people, everyone in a costume. they purchased a balloon dropping mechanism so right at midnight, we were showered with baloons from the ceiling. we even had a VIP room in albert's room where we chilled on a nice couch, and had coolers of red bull and grey goose at our disposal. fun fun! oh in case you're wondering, we met up with hunny just before the party since it's in milpitas and we were waiting for dom at my house. poor dom got lost for 2 hours driving from valleyfair to my house.

1 Comments:

At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I often catch how derogatorily I talk about cheerleaders, too. It's not a conscious thing, tho. Like I was telling a story about how if my parents hadn't forced a move from my elementary school to the district I ended up in junior high and HS, I would've been a cheerleader. *shudder* The person I was telling this to asked, "What, like it was a close call or something? Like you narrowly avoided impending doom?" And then I realized what I was putting out there. Weird, huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home