Tuesday, April 18, 2006

i heart firefox, moving back to the bay

i just made the switch from safari to firefox and installed all these lovely extensions to make my life easier. why didn't i do this sooner??!!

i also heart hunny. i've been lamenting about finding a job - he reminds me everything will be ok, i always worry more than i need to. i've been wondering how i'm going to afford buying a place and paying off my school loans, roommates won't be able to cover enough - he offered for me to move in with him in his house, although i don't think my parents would be kool with that. (what do you think? i'll be turning 30 in dec. reasonable or not reasonable to live with bf of 2.5 years??)

so many things to take care of. i need to sell off all my school things in the next few weeks! i also have a final may 16th!! argH!!! all the other teppers will be done may 5th!! i want to visit amy right before graduation. since she's at work all day, that's when i'll be studying for my final. :-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home