Tuesday, February 28, 2006

soooooo muuuuucch wooooooorrrrk!

finals time. million papers, presentations, and midterms for the bio classes. the one for polymeric biomaterials is going to be insanely hard. nobody told me i had to know thermodynamics!! yuck! and we have to finish the business plan for the bplan competition. deadline to hand it in is march 8 - when all my other papers are due too. the profs are getting on our case because they won't let us get anything less than be in the final round. such high expectations =P AND the competition is during spring break so that means i can't go home. i miss home SO much. my mom im's hearts and kisses to me. and i love it, but it makes me miss home even more!!

AND rita is leaving me. i'm SOOOOOOOO GOING TO MISS HER!!! she's graduating early because her bf hates pittsburgh and so she's taking off for cali on friday. after that she's heading off to travel the world for 2 months!! i'm really going to miss her. all the other girls in this program are lame. stupid girls who seem like they came to bschool just to find a boyfriend or a husband. SO LAME!!!!!! there is this one girl who just goes around asking people how to be sexy. so she buys some dark colored jeans on someone's suggestion. then goes around asking everyone if they think her jeans are sexy. who does that??!!!!

there is a trip in may to shanghai to visit companies..i really want to check that out!

ack...only three more months. three more months. that's both so close....and so far from now.

1 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Blogger Jane Lee said...

Bite your teeth, finish the final miles and win me the trophy, my girl! I will give you lots of muah to make up when you get home. Promise me to time manage your schedule well, cut down on phone, email and IM. OK?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home