Monday, October 17, 2005

rene got married!!!

the wedding was beautiful! the dress was gorgeous! irene was crying the whole time. i think someone commented...i've never seen a bride cry so much. hahahah.....good thing they were tears of joy! i'm still in disbelief that my college roommie is married!

don't worry mom, this doesn't mean i'm in a hurry to get married.

most asian parents are extremely eager to marry off their children. my parents are in the minority and prefer that we take our time. i'm 28 and my mom says..."you should wait a few more years before getting married."

however I don't complain since i don't have to put up with the insistent parents my other friends have.
" when are you getting married?" for those friends that are single it's "i know this really nice phd student from stanford to introduce you to..."

anyways...i'll post up more pics of irene's wedding later. i'm working on my last final paper of the mini right now. just three more pages!!! ugh....

pics!


Upload Video and Photos at JussPress.com


Upload Video and Photos at JussPress.com


Upload Video and Photos at JussPress.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home