Monday, October 17, 2005

i'll be there

i don't really understand what's going on in your head. i tried to ask you... because i've been worried about you. but i got a strange answer. but maybe that's not what you want - people asking. i saw that you looked away when i called your name and pretended not to see me. i hope you're not mad at me. i just wanted to include you. maybe you just want to be left alone. if that's what you need then that's kool with me and i hope you work things out. you don't have to call me if you need time to be alone. i totally understand and i'm not mad at you for not calling me back. i'll stop calling you.

but i'll be there if you need me

2 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

not to be facetious, but your post sounded like lyrics...good lyrics...

 
At 1:19 AM, Blogger melsybo said...

yeah i'm the next gwen stefani!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home