Thursday, July 14, 2005

what the heck is that??!!

so out of nowhere this bruise-like looking dark spot the size of my thumb appears on the back of my knee! when i push it down, it doesn't hurt like a bruise. i can't think of any way i would have hit myself that hard on the back of my knee. although i do admit, i'm a huge clutz and i tend to get bruises everywhere all the time. i bruise like fruit.

my dad says it's a burst blood vessel. so now i need to increase the strength of my vein walls. must eat more vitamin c, drink less, and sleep more.

it was kinda scary to look at that huge dark spot and not know where it came from. i think it might also be due to all the gymming i've been doing. last time i burned 650 calories on the eliptical, an additional 150 on the stationary bike, 15 min abs, 45 min weights. i was at the gym from 6:15 until almost 9:00. where did all the time go?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home