Wednesday, July 13, 2005

musings

i've been trying to grow out my nails just to see what it would be like. i'm really into hands. there's just something about someone's hands that tell a lot about a person. normally my fingernails are really short and maybe have light nail polish or no nail polish. this is because of my practical side. i hate it when stuff gets stuck under my nails and it's easier to do things with short nails (type, play guitar or piano, paint...) lately i've been wanting more feminine hands. so now my nails are the longest i've ever had them in my entire life. my hands look really nice but i don't think i have it in me to keep it up. it's just much easier to keep em short rather than file and polish them all the time. being that i'm a hand freak, it's unacceptable for me to have long nails unless i keep them in good condition.

lately i've found out some things about an ex. i always kind of knew he had those qualities about him. but i thought i was the only one that was really bothered by those things for the most part. being humble and being unselfish are both things that i had always felt he was lacking. not that he was a bad person or did things on purpose to hurt people. in fact he was an excellent bf. but it's not always how a guy treats me that's important. how he treats others is equally important. i really hope he learns that he needs to change those things about himself or else he's going to find that he will not have any more close friends to rely on. i hope he learns that his friends don't flake on him for no reason...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home