Friday, June 03, 2005

oatmeal

i've been trying to eat oatmeal everyday for breakfast at work. but today there was a whole box of donuts! so i ate 1/2 a sugar coated one and plain oatmeal instead of the flavored packets. you think the plain oatmeal cancels out the 1/2 a donut? haha... well it makes me feel better anyhow. haha...

went gymming yesterday with cindy after dinner with ohio. it was nice catching up. gotta go gymming with cindy more often since it's a whole lot of time we can chat up on stuff. :)

3 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Blogger hydride said...

Hey! I eat plain oatmeal every morning with soymilk, walnuts and dried blueberries. If I ever miss my breakfast I feel off the entire day... but don't worry about the donuts :) The fiber in the oatmeal should help digest the donut!

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger melsybo said...

mmmmm...i love blueberries. where do u get dried blueberries?

 
At 11:54 PM, Blogger hydride said...

trader joe's!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home