Wednesday, June 01, 2005

instant mending patch

my mom had this great business idea last nite. while i was cutting off the tags to one of my shorts, i accidently cut a little hole in the shorts. i was too lazy to go mend it since it was such a small hole anyways. but my mom made a fuss and mended it anyways. she said, a great invention for impatient working women such as me would be an instant patch to mend clothing. something that could be as easy to apply as a sticker, but more durable.

if i commercialize this i'll make millions. diana...write me a patent! haha...

1 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Blogger Jane Lee said...

Probably there is a patent for this already. The problem for a busy career woman is she will not find time and patient to look for that kind of thing to begin with. I was just joking. I think this is not a pratical solution for busy worman like you. However, if you invent some kind of liquid solution which will mend any kind of fabric yet not melt in any temp will probably work more pratically.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home