Sunday, June 19, 2005

i did good =D

i got an email yesterday from the partner of a huge vc firm in palo alto. if there is a possible top 3 biotech vc list, he would be on that list. i had emailed him on thursday to see about a partnership with my internship company. he replied today with an email congratulating me on my good choice for places to intern and to see about setting up a meeting. i can't wait until i tell my boss when he gets in tomorrow morning. hehehe.....

happy fathers day dad!

me and my bro cooked the family tomato basil fresh pasta with shrimp, clam, abalone mushroom sauce sauteed with garlic, spinach and shallots. it was quite yum if i do say so myself. although i think i should have sauteed the spinach with the buttery cream sauce. blah...gymming tomorrow. promise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home