Friday, November 12, 2004

blah

i feel blah. it's one of those days that i just want to curl up in my bed. but i can't because i have to go to a conference thingy at 4:30 to see the founding partner of a VC speak. he was rated top (yes, that's number 1 in the world) VC by forbes this year. then at 6 i have another phone meeting with another VC. i should be happy! why do i feel so blah? i think i miss home, miss my fam, miss my hunny, miss my friends back home. :( it was so nice to be home last week. i want to go back!

another thing that's been bothering me. at school people keep making stupid comments about me and my other friends because a lot of the people i hang with are guys. (ok it's impossible to have a ton of girl friends here because there are only 20% girls!) i know i shouldn't be bothered by these comments since it's only because people are very frustrated here when it comes to relationships (considering so few women here) and they just need something to talk about to pass the time. in my head i know that all the talk is silly. but i think i'm bothered because i can't believe people would think it's in my character to cheat on my hunny. one thing i value most about myself...my moral character. and it pisses me off that people would question my character like that. at the same time...those who pick on others only do it because of insecurity. if you give them a reaction, sometimes it only adds more fuel to the fire. people like that are a complete waste of my time since i have many other better things to do. so....with that, i will stop wasting more of my time being mad about this. i've decided and that's that.

one more thing. weedawee where have u been? i miss u! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home