Saturday, January 29, 2005

silly friends are the bestest at making me non-grumpy

I*****: bounce boo to the boogie that be!
I*****: you know i want you to come boogie with me!
m******: boogie boogie!
I***: we can dip left, slide right all night
m******: like to booooogie!
I*****: BOOOOOOGIE!
m******: bboooooooogers
I*****: it's time to be wiiiiiiild, freeeestyle!
m******: hahahhaha
I*****: b-b-b-boooooooogers

i ruv ru!

one of the things we started in college...candle nights. where we would just light a buncha candles, get some wine coolers (ok we were weak sauce 21 year olds back then) and just chat the night away. play some erasure or sarah mclaughlin in the background. i miss those. tonite i'm gonna do another candle nite. i've done that a couple of times while in pitts. is it weird that i like to light candles, drink some good wine and mebbe watch a movie my myself? sometimes i think it's good to just have some alone time, relax, reflect. people seem to think that when i do a candle night, i'm depressed. but i'm not, far from it actually. it's just something i like to do from time to time. maybe cuz it reminds me of when i used to have those nites with the LA roomies. :)

1 Comments:

At 12:16 AM, Blogger Jane Lee said...

Don't worry. I will make up all the hugs for the two years that you miss. I am sure all your hard work and persistance will reward you bountifully. Mom and dad have all the confidence in you. So, keep up your good spirit, and we will have a big bang party when you graduate. Love you always, from Mom and Dad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home